b Self-Helpless: True Tales of a Working Girl: Return of the Workplace Bully: Thank you Mr. Expert

6/03/2006

 

Return of the Workplace Bully: Thank you Mr. Expert

It’s interesting how the “experts” say that bullies at work project their shortcomings and inadequacies upon their victim. Each time a bully does this, they in short, reveal tidbits about themselves.

You know, this is all fine and good. However, if I’m getting ripped a “new one” by my boss (especially by my boss), I’m not allowing for a moment to celebrate the fact that I now know something about them that I probably already knew: THEY’RE BAT-$#@%-CRAZY!!! I don’t need some expert telling me that this person is incompetent, stupid, self-obsessed, a moron… whatever, you get the point.

Thank you Mr. Expert. Tell me something I DON’T already know.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment



< Home>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?