b Self-Helpless: True Tales of a Working Girl: Bullies Hurt Business

6/09/2006

 

Bullies Hurt Business

I mean really, you’d think that this was a no-brainer. However, I found this quote that says research shows how bullied employees are not engaged 100% in their work.

Additionally, they treat customers poorly and spend a lot of time complaining about their boss. Aside from the fact that people need to research things that we DON’T already know, this is just ridiculous. It’s ridiculous because WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? Who really expects positive results from bullying their employees?

I don’t know about you, but when I’m called worthless and incompetent it makes me take pride in my company and what I do. Duh.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment



< Home>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?