b Self-Helpless: True Tales of a Working Girl: Top 10 Downsides to Working for Myself

1/11/2007

 

Top 10 Downsides to Working for Myself

1. If I fail, I can end up in the street.

2. Health insurance is damn expensive!

3. You don't always have feedback when you need it.

4. Having the discipline doesn't come easy; it's a learned talent.

5. Since there is no more "9 to 5", it's not as easy to put the pencil down and go home. I often work 7 days a week, including holidays.

6. That also means no sick days. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

7. Work doesn't always appear when I need or want it.

8. It's a LOT of work with no instant gratification or payment. There's a reason why I freelance in addition to running my business.

9. Just because I don't have a boss doesn't mean I don't hear the word "No" a lot.

10. There is no "job security".

Digg!
Comments:
IMHO this is a risk vs make money without "Good Daddy".
 
Post a Comment



< Home>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?